In which I will list the most important and most delicious Sinterklaas sweets we get in the Netherlands. Prepare to drool.
1. de Chocolade Letter, or chocolate letter
I know it doesn’t look like much, because it’s basically just a chocolate bar, but hear me out. Because those bitches are…
When Sinterklaas is over is you have a whole bag of Pepernoten left?
Can’t leave it lying around till Christmas. That’s just wrong.
So. It’s either eating it all by myself. Or keep it in the cupboard till next year.
I’m compelled to eat this whole bag by myself (oh the horror!)
*side note- a whole bag of pepernoten wasn’t such a fantastic plan*
A “Sent” folder.
A notification when someone answers your ask.
- When not all the books in the series are the same height.
- When books change covers with editions so they don’t all match unless you buy the series in one go.
- When some books are hardcover and some are softcover and it doesn’t match but you can’t find another copy.
- When some covers are different in certain countries so you don’t get the main one which also happens to look better than all the other varieties.
- Basically just books.
- God damn them.
This is the greatest knock knock joke in the history of all knock knocks jokes ever told, ever.
Powerful & creative imagery
the food and education made me sad.
I have always been fascinated by these ‘world of 100 people’ things, I remember spending hours thinking through the ones on a poster at church when I was 9 or so. It really, really makes some really important stuff so blindingly clear, in numbers we can understand. And it should, I hope it does, inspire us to act.
IT GETS PROGRESSIVELY MORE IN LOVE
"All I have is Henry, and I am not about to lose him, because he is everything."
- Regina Mills
|—||IGN (via roundingupmarbles)|
well this annoying thing happens like every day:
This actually happens a LOT :-D.
Whenever one of our sons call out, the wrong mother usually answers.
And they go:
"No I meant MOM!"